- Eggs - desired amount for the meal or for the week.
- Pinch of salt
- Fill a medium saucepan three-quarters full with cool water (enough to cover the egg)
- Add a good pinch of salt and add in your eggs.
- Bring the water to a boil and then reduce to a simmer.
- Start your egg timer as soon as the water starts to boil (there are also apps you can use)
- Cook for the following times, depending on how you like your egg yolks: 5mins for runny; 7 ½ mins for semi firm; 10mins for hard boiled.
- NOTE if cooking for snacks, we recommend hard boiling.
- Once done, immerse them immediately in cold water. Once cool, peel to enjoy OR leave whole (unpeeled) in fridge for 3-4 days.