- 1 large leek, finely sliced
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 x Tbsp olive oil
- 800g cauliflower , cut into flowerets
- 1 litre vegetable stock
- 1 x 400 g cannellini beans, drained
- 2 medium potatoes, diced
- 40g Parmesan to garnish
- Optional: Shortcut Bacon, chopped finely and fried.
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Saute leek, onion and garlic in 2 tablespoon olive oil over a gentle heat for 5 minutes until softened.
- Add the cauliflower, stock, beans and potatoes.
- Simmer until the cauliflower and potatoes are tender, remove from the heat.
- Puree in a good blender until creamy and smooth.
- Return to the pot and season with a little white pepper.
- Serve warm soup in large bowls with a little shaved Parmesan & Bacon pieces.