- 1 cup of cashews or macadamias
- 1 cup of rolled oats (or Quinoa Flakes for GF option)
- ¾ cup shredded coconut
- 10 medjool dates, deseeded (or, soak 1/2 cup dried dates in boiling water then drain)
- Juice from 2 limes
- Zest from 1-2 lime
- 2-3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 40g protein powder (vanilla)
- Extra shredded or desiccated coconut, for rolling
- Place the nuts, oats, coconut, dates, lime juice & zest, oil, protein and vanilla to the food processor or stick blender. Blitz until all the nuts are crushed and the mix forms a dough.
- Pour coconut in a small bowl.
- Roll dough into teaspoon sized balls and then coat with coconut.
- Place in a container and set in the fridge or freezer for at least 30mins;