- 4 x Pork Loin Cutlets (180-200g each)
- 1 tbsp of Olive Oil
- 2 x Apples (can be green, red or combination), cored and sliced into wedges
- 2 tsp of fresh thyme, chopped (or use tube)
- 1 tsp of chopped rosemary (or use dried/tube)
- 3 x spring onions (the long, green ones), sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup of chicken stock, hot/boiling water
- 1/4 cup of Maple Syrup
- Cauli or Potato Mash, to serve
- Steamed Greens, to serve
- Prepare and cook mash according to your preference or use our accompanying recipe.
- Heat oil over high heat in a large frying pan. Add pork and cook on one side for 5mins until nicely browned.
- Turn pork to cook the other side and add the apples, onions and herbs to the pan. Cook for 5mins until pork is browned.
- Transfer the pork to plate and cover with foil to rest and keep warm.
- Cook the apple mixture a couple of minutes longer and then add the stock and maple syrup to the pan. Stir through the apples for a couple of minutes until combined.
- Return pork to the pan and cook, turning once, for a couple more minutes. This reheats the pork and also thickens the sauce.
- Serve pork & apples alongside the mash and veggies.