These quick, easy and delicious muesli cookies only require three ingredients! That’s right three and most of which you probably already have at home.
These make a great base recipe for an endless combination of flavours! But don’t worry… we’ve got four flavour combo’s for you below. All we ask in return is that that you get as creative as you like.
All you’ll need is your favourite muesli, some nut butter and overripe banana’s. We can’t be the only ones who have a very sad, lonely looking banana hiding behind the apples and oranges in the fruit bowl.
Prep: 5 mins | Cook: 5-10 mins | Serves: 2
2 cups of your favourite muesli*
3 overripe bananas
½ cup nut butter of your choice
*You can use rolled oats instead if you’d like!
Four Flavour Combo’s Guaranteed to Please Everyone Below:
- Choc chips – Can’t go wrong with these.
- Raspberry + white choc – A classic cookie flavour.
- Pistachio + Cranberries – If you’re feeling fancy.
- Jam – If you’re as sweet as can be.
No measurements needed for these extra add in’s… you measure things like chocolate with your heart.
1. Pre-heat your oven to 180oC fan forced and line a baking tray with baking paper
2. Mash the bananas in a large bowel. The more overripe the banana, the sweeter the cookie will be!
3. Add the nut butter and muesli and stir through well so all well coated muesli and sticky texture is created
4. Set the dough aside for 10-15 minutes so the muesli can absorb some of the moisture.
5. Optional: stir in which ever add in you would like! See ingredient section for ideas.
Note: For jam drops, leave mixture as if and jump straight to steps 6 & 7. Then make a indent in the centre of the mixture and fill the indent with jam of your choice
6. Scoop up a heaped tablespoon amount of the mixture and using wet hands and press into your desired cookie shape. These won’t expand when baking.
7. Flatten the cookie onto the tray.
8. Bake for 15-18 minutes, until golden.
9. Wait until cool before eating your muesli cookies (if you can!)